Thursday, June 14, 2007

Animal Cruelty!

I just found a site on animal cruelty that was so disturbing, disgraceful, wrong, sick .It just made me feel so sick to my stomach, that poor little animals are being treated that way being beaten, skinned alive and god knows what else! There was a petition too that you could sign, i didn't know that animals were being treated this way but that video clip proved that there are some sick twisted individuals out there! That footage make me so ...whats the word theres no word to describe it aarhh just made me so angry and sick! You can watch it by typing animal cruelty and clicking on the picture of the racoon!This type of cruelty needs to be stopped right away and needs to be made aware of. Well anyway that’s all that i have to say tell me what you think about this!

No comments:

Quirky Editors!

Would you hurt this animal?

Would you hurt this animal?
Click on images and type animal cruelty and click on the picture above!

Another pic of Savannah!

Another pic of Savannah!
HOW GORGEOUS!